8.21.2017

Leather and Denim

denim5


I really need to start getting a bit more creative with these titles... That one is pretty self-explanatory, but oh well.

So, hope you guys enjoyed the vlog I posted last week, in case you even watched it haha. I will actually be posting another one in a few days, sooo I hope you don't absolutely hate them, that one should be a bit more interesting, or at least I hope so. But I definitely want to start posting again a bit more on my youtube channel, I forgot how much I actually enjoy editing and making videos (I've made like ten, but still). This year at uni we'll also have an actual fashion film class which I'm SO excited about. If my video doesn't turn out crap, whatever it will be that I'll be doing, I might be posting it here for you guys. Currently, I'm also in the process of filming another lookbook, so that should be fun.

I've also just realised that I'll be back in Scotland just in a few weeks. Seems crazy, but I'm so excited to be back. The only thing I'm really not looking forward to is packing because there's a lot I need to pack and only one suitcase and one carry-on that I can take with me. My shoes will probably fill half of the suitcase, so I'm pretty much screwed. Thankfully my mom and dad are visiting me in October, so I'll just ask them to bring loads of my stuff with them too because unfortunately, it's gonna be quite a small portion of my clothes I'll be actually able to take with me for now. How will I be able to choose what to take, ahhh. Send help.

But hope you guys like this look! Been loving these jeans I got on sale from Zara. They're so cool and make the simplest outfit look super stylish! Can't really go wrong with pieces like that.

denimcollage
denim2
denim6
denimcollage2


X LINDA



2 kommenttia:

  1. This look is so cool! The ripped flared jeans is so unique.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your tattered pants and your top really looks great on you. Great post, dear.

    VastaaPoista