7.23.2017

THRIFTED GEMS

lace1

Hey again and happy Sunday! The title of this post comes from the fact that I actually bought most of the stuff I'm wearing from the thrift store; the corset (yup, it's actually a corset and not a regular top, a pain in the ass to get on but looks so nice), the denim skirt (it was a bit longer but I cut it to make it look nicer, DIY queen over here shall I say.. not, because it actually was the easiest thing ever, pretty proud of my ability to cut straight though) and the oversized trench coat are all thrifted.. In total I'm pretty sure they were somewhere around 15€ or so, so definitely very budget friendly. This is why I love thrifting so much.

Today is definitely going to be a lazy day for me. Yesterday I was working for 12 hours straight, and because I don't like sleeping in too much or taking naps.. Loads of coffee it is. My plans for the rest of the day are chilling and catching up on Game of Thrones and Love Island. They're definitely two completely different shows, I mean one is a fantasy drama and the other one is reality tv, but I'm obsessed with them both. Don't actually know what I'm going to do with my life when Love Island finishes next week. I mean, it's a part of my morning routine already to watch last nights episode with my first cup of coffee. Sad times ahead.

lace2
laace6
lacecollage1

Top/Thrifted, Skirt/Thrifted, Coat/Thrifted, Shoes/Missguided, Earrings/H&M, Necklaces/H&M, Belt/H&M.

X Linda

1 kommentti:

  1. Linda you look gorgeous! I'm so in love with your duster coat! <3
    Simimaus

    VastaaPoista